Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Criss Cross and Stripes

Hello Lovelies,

I was checking out the JCrew website and I saw this outfit I liked. Well actually I liked the shirt.

I am not sure about the rules for taking pics out. Hopefully, I am not breaking any rules by doing this, if I am please let me know


It looks more like pajamas together.

I was inspired to do my nails like this: 



This was for the #nailartjune OOTD (outfit of the day). I couldn't use any of my outfits because my wardrobe sucks right now. I really don't want to shop until I loose my baby weight. Although, I have been buying clothes that aren't my size, can't pass up a good deal. 

I used Maybelline's ColorShow in Sandstorm for the beige base, and I used SH's Orange Impulse for the orange, Essie's French Affair for the pink, and a no-name blue Cosmetic Arts (a Ross buy) for the wack job of a stamping I did. But I did finally get my squishy big stamper, so it should get better. 

Talk with you soon...


2 comments: